I haven’t said a whole lot about the pregnancy lately because there’s just not been much to report. The good news is that there’s not really anything to complain about. There seems to be enough else going on that I often “forget” about being pregnant. Here’s some of what’s been going on with our little gal:
- She should be about 11 weeks away from her grand appearance. (I’m 28 weeks 5 days today.) Time is honestly flying by lately. September will be here before I know it.
- Her heartrate was 145ish last Friday at the doctor’s office.
- Some of the developmental info I’ve read lately is: she’s about 2.4 lbs and about 16 inches long; she can open and close her eyes; she can move her head from side to side; and most of the weight she gains from here on out will be due to fat (good thing in baby world).
- She is such a mover. She gets the hiccups every now and then, but they don’t last near as long as Nate’s would or come near as frequently. She’s more into the huge, makes you wonder what she’s doing in there movements. I laugh as I watch my belly jump around.
- I feel great still. I’ve been able to stay much more active this pregnancy, and I think it’s really paying off. Where as I gained 50 lbs. when pregnant with Nate, I have so far gained 13 this time. (Granted, I still have quite a bit of my “Nate-weight”.) Gaining 50 again this time was one of my greatest fears of being pregnant again, but I don’t think I’ll gain 37 lbs in my last 11 weeks.
- My one prayer request would be for a sense of peace. I’ve dealt the several night and day-mares over the past couple of weeks. Most involved something life-threatening happening to one of the four of us. I can’t seem to keep my mind from wandering there. I know things are fine, but I just can’t stop worrying.
Here’s one of the dresses I mentioned over a month ago that I finally got on sale! Yay!