9:30 update


We’re here and have been for about 2 hours.  I’ve been hooked up to the pitocin for about an hour now, and contractions are definitely steady and strong.  I’ve been offered my epidural anytime, but I don’t want to get it too soon and have it wear off.  Dr. Sullivan came by about 45 minutes ago and broke my water which should help speed things up.  It’s a waiting game now.  We, our nurse, and Dr. Sullivan all agree that we’d like her to come at lunchtime.  Not sure if we’ll be lucky enough for things to go that quickly, but one can hope!  I’m going to hopefully lie back and rest for a while now.  I’ll update later if/when there’s something more to say.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s