here are a few things we’ve learned about our jilly:
- she got her daddy’s dimples. i’m so excited for the cute pictures these will make when she’s smiling!
- she’s a grunter. she doesn’t cry when she’s waking up in the middle of the night; she grunts. (nate likes to mimic her when he hears her grunt.)
- she can sleep through any amount of noise her brother makes, but is usually wide eyed when he’s got his hands on her.
- she is one gas filled baby!!! wow!
- she sleeps really well at night and usually through the morning. she does a good job a being awake in the afternoon/evening enough to make her tired at bedtime.
- she’s got some great neck control for her young age. as soon as her cord falls off, we’ll be doing tummy time a few times a day.
- she’s not a fan of the swaddle, but she seems to sleep well that way once she settles in.
- we might have a thumb-sucker in the making – she loves to get her thumb in her mouth.
- we love her immensely!