I thought we might need a review of the house rules since you’ve been gone for over 7 months.
- Your lease is up after January 7, 2010. (At that time you may reapply for your next lease.)
- You are limited to controlling only 2 days a week, Thursday evenings and Saturday.
- You are allotted only one television at a time unless the Huskers and Razorbacks are both on at the same time.
- Please try to limit your control of both the computer and the television simultaneously.
- If you are responsible for my husband’s foul mood, please do your best to remedy it in a timely fashion.
- Make sure I am focused on you before there are any returns for a touchdown – you know they’re my favorite.
- Kindly make sure you are finished for the night by a reasonable time – I don’t need my husband blaming you for being tired.
- If you must continue after I head to bed, which you often will, please try to keep it a little quieter.
- Remember when I start talking of being ready for you to go by mid-November, it’s only because I really love my husband and miss him.
- I’ve really come to enjoy your arrival each fall, don’t make me regret it.