now that we’re over a year, i’ve debated continuing these on a monthly basis. i decided to do an abbreviated version just to serve as a reminder of when she did certain things.
here’s my list of things i don’t want to forget from the past month.
- transitioned from walking (occasionally) to being a full time walker on Monday, September 21st. (getting faster by the day)
- has added thank you and more to her verbal repertoire (nate’s a stickler for saying thank you and you’re welcome, because it’s used so often around here, she had no choice but to pick it up early)
- carries her blankie around EVERYWHERE (bought a smaller version of the same blankie so the big one, which was causing many falls, can stay in the crib and the small one can go everywhere else)
- has 2 of her 4 molars
- starting to use a spoon, not very successful yet, but she’s wants to try
- insists on holding hands with everyone at meal prayer time but doesn’t understand to let go when we say amen (she’s so proud of herself for figuring this one out)
- still 2 naps a day, the first one is sporadic in length causing the second one to sometimes become 3 hours