here is the 5 month run-down:
- nurses 5-6 times a day, will gladly take a bottle when necessary
- eat 2 tablespoons of rice cereal mixed with 1.5 oz of formula once a day
- naps at least twice a day in her crib with some other naps thrown in here and there, not near as much sleeping going on now as in previous months though
- usually goes down for bed at 7:30ish and gets up between 7 and 8
- as for sleeping through the night, you just never know
- weighed in at 13 lb 6 oz a couple days before officially being 5 months (will possibly write a post at some point of all that has gone on since she has gained less than 4 oz in the past month)
- LOVES when Nate and/or Jilly give her attention – thinks they are worth some adorable belly laughs
- smiles from ear to ear when she see her daddy walk in the door at the end of the day
- is capable of rolling tummy to back and back to tummy, but usually chooses not to
- pretty certain she’d easily become a thumb sucker if i didn’t push the paci
- not a big fan of playing by herself on the floor anymore – boo!
- still hanging out in her 3-6 month clothes – N & J had moved on to 6-9 and 6-12 month stuff around 4 months
still totally loving our littlest!!!