eat, sleep, and play. that’s what we do. this is mostly just for myself since i have yet to start a baby book for laurel and getting all these blog posts printed up somehow might just serve as my way passing on a baby book to her one day.
- nurses 4x a day and gets a 6oz bottle in the late afternoon
- eats 2 meals a day, one consisting of rice cereal and half a containter of stage 2 veggies and the other consisting of half a jar of meat and half a container of stage 2 fruit with a little bit more rice cereal mixed in
- not really a fan of it, but i give her a sippy cup of a tiny bit of juice mixed with a lot of water each day
- she is capable and usually willing to hold her own bottle for her entire bottle feeding if i need her to which is a huge help some days
- still spitting up a ton. (thank goodness for oxyclean!)
- naps twice a day usually for 30 to 90 minutes in the morning and again for 1 to 3 hours in the afternoon. she’s become more consistent, but it’s still not as predictable as i’d like it to be.
- bedtime is usually about 7:15pm, and she generally gets up around 7:30am.
- waking in the middle of the night needing the paci has declined greatly and my sleep habits are very thankful for this!
- she has started sleeping on her tummy and side quite a bit.
- is generally pretty happy to play in the crib when she wakes up rather than being gotten up immediately
- must have her little pink blanket with her when she goes to sleep. she loves her blanket!
- has mastered sitting on her own and loves to sit next to a basket full of toys and pull them out one at a time until it’s empty. refill and repeat!
- does not like to see mommy walk away when happily playing by herself. playtime = over!
- doesn’t seem to have a favorite toy yet
- enjoys playing with nate and jilly as long as it’s not too crazy.
- although she’s still cautious, she is our most “stranger”-friendly baby
- will excitedly scoot her self backwards toward you when lying on her back (picture below)